I hope everyone is having an amazing 2012 so far...I realize that we are only 5 days into it...but still.We are in the process of taking down all of our Christmas decorations. I know that it's bad luck for a Christmas tree to see the new year, but we just didn't have time this year to rip it down before the first. Ah well...Our little house looks so much bigger with everything down and put away haha. You don't realize how gigantic your tree is until you see the space that it took up.
We had a great New Years Eve with friends. We ate some delicious food, drank champagne, and danced our little hearts out with Wii dance...We had a blast! My husband is a new years baby so he really enjoyed ringing in his birthday with friends and alcohol haha. We have some pretty darn good friends, and it was a privilege to spend a fun night with all of them. The only bad thing was that I ended up with a spinal sprain somehow haha....hmmm...to vigorous with the wii-mote I guess haha.
Anyways...not a whole lot to report on for either field of what this bloggity blog is about...Starting over with the weight loss, and praying for a healthy baby this year.
Take care all!
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment