Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amazing Gifts

Good day!!  I hope everyone has had a most excellent weekend.  Mine was pretty good...was just lazy and laid around (due to spotting) and it was wonderful.  This morning I called my Doc, because I was still spotting and was a little concerned.  He told me to head into the Emergency Room and have them take a look.  So...in we went and I just have to take a minute to say that I have never had a better Emergency Room experience than I did at this hospital. (weird, I know)...but if you're ever in Helena, and need Emergency assistance..you should be pleased.  Anyhoo...They did some blood work, did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound and everything looks okay.  The doctor just said that the bleeding just looks trivial and that everything is just as it should be.  Thank Jesus!  It's so sad for me to say, but we spent so long trying to get pregnant, that now that I am pregnant...all I'm doing is worrying about losing my baby, and I'm not fully enjoying this amazing gift. Now that I have seen my baby's heartbeat on my ultrasound, and know that he/she is in just the right spot inside me...I feel much better, and I can't wait to really be able to see him/her on Wednesday when I have my first "official" ultrasound on the big machine, and not just the little portable that they used in the ER.  For now, the doctor put me on "bed rest" for the rest of today and tomorrow and I will have to follow up with my doctor (Dr. H) tomorrow and see what he wants me to do after that.  So....for now...my diagnosis is TBD, and I will just have to enjoy an extra day off of work being lazy.

In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment