Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 14, 2012

6 Weeks Pregnant

Today marks the 6 week anniversary of my pregnancy haha.  Other than my scare yesterday...which is still kinda happening...but it's not progressing, so my Doc is not worried about it. (whew!)  Things are going pretty good.  My boobs still ache, I am having to pee about 55 times a day/night, certain smells are starting to bother me, and I am cranky as hell!  My poor husband...It's like having PMS amplified times 10!  I am bloated and I ALWAYS feel like I have to poop.  It's awesome!  I know it sounds a little insane, but I LOVE feeling this way!  (With the exception of feeling terrified that I might miscarry at any second, and running to the bathroom every time I feel a little trickle or slight cramp or anything....I am making myself insane)  The book I am reading makes me feel like I'm not so crazy though. I am very random too....So anyways.  Feeling pretty decent.  I was thinking the other day about how much I LOVE writing things on my calendar that say things like "First Ultrasound 1:00p" and "2nd Dr. Appt-2:30P".  Anyways...below is a picture of what my baby looks like right now!

Photo from Baby Zone 


In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment