Woke up this morning feeling great after having mind numbing nausea for the previous almost 48 hours, to bleeding and cramping. So, into the ER we went. Had the same doctor and the same lab tech as I did last time...After an hour and a half of being poked, prodded,and examined, the doctor came to the conclusion that everything looked just fine. (WHEW!) I am soooo thankful that my baby is doing ok, but I hate this...I hate being worried all the time that I'm going to lose this wonderful gift. My mom is right (I know I said this before) We tried for so long to get this baby, that now that we have it all I'm doing is worrying about losing it....instead of enjoying any of my pregnancy...but, I already love my baby SO much, and I am SO scared...I don't really know how to explain how I feel. I just know that I will feel so much better after the first trimester is over and I know (99%) that everything will be just fine, instead of wondering and worrying every day. I realize that this is only the beginning of the worry that I will feel throughout my pregnancy and raising this child...but still...come on...please just give me one day where something doesn't give me cause for worry! Anyways, I would appreciate some prayers, for not only that everything will be alright with my baby, but for calmness and trust in God that He will make sure everything will be okay, for me.
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment