Pregnancy is already wreaking havoc on me. My boobs ache like hell, I'm sooooo tired, my back is KILLING me, and I'm starting to gag at nothing. However, I am truly loving every minute of it!
I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow and I am so nervous! I will keep you posted!
Thanks to those of you who prayed/sent vibes/sent good thoughts! It paid off!
I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant (according to the nurse at the Health Clinic's calculations)...here is what my baby looks like
![]() | ||
| Picture from Baby Zone |
To my "real life" friends: I am wanting to keep this quiet for awhile, so please don't put anything on my facebook page, or mention anything about my pregnancy to anybody, except of course me. Thank you!
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

Oh my God!!! Holy crap! Ha ha! I'm soooooo excited for you! Congratulations! Wahoo!!!
ReplyDelete