Welp...that lasted a long time eh? One of my co-workers (I had told 4, Including my boss) told my secret to everyone I work with....I am not sure which one, since nobody would spill the beans (wish the people I told could have been so secretive) I don't know who told, or if something was overheard, or if one of my co-workers that works for my Dr Friend saw my blood tests or what happened...but the jig is up...everyone knows...and we had to race home and tell my grandparents and rest of the family before they heard it from someone at the grocery store. (GOTTA love small towns) So...since everyone knew anyways...we decided to go ahead and make it known to the world and post it on Facebook that we are expecting.
I was really quite upset at first...like "who the eff are you thinking you can tell MY news to everyone!!??" But...oh well...what can you do right? So, we thought we'd make the best out of it and say "Well...I guess the more people that know, the more prayers we will receive for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby".
My family is soooo freakin excited! It's so nice to have such an amazing support system. Jason's family is happy too...but I guess they are better at hiding it....or something....haha! His Grandparents were excited! However his parents were more concerned about having enough money to take care of the kid...than they were about becoming grandparents. Whateves, I guess. Jason and I are elated, and really, that's all that matters!
Again, I will keep you posted! My first ultrasound is next Wednesday! So hopefully I will have a picture of the little bean to put on here!
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment