Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Resolutions....

I like doing New Year's Resolutions.  It's pretty silly, I know, but I still do em, just because I want to look back and see if things were accomplished.  Sometimes they aren't...sometimes they are...sometimes they are in the process of being accomplished. 

Last Year My Resolutions were:
1) Get knocked up! 
2) Be positive. 
3) Spend more time with my family. 
4) Get the inside of the house done!

I accomplished 2 of these things...the other two I will work more on this year...and even the ones I accomplished I will continue to work on.

So...forward we go!  This year's resolutions are...
1) Become blessed with a healthy baby.
2)Spend more time with my family.
3)Continue on the road to better health.
4) Stay Positive!
5) Be More Organized!
6) Continue to grow in my faith.

And the word of the year is: HOPE

So there we go!  What are your New Year's Resolutions?







In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment