I have never been more scared in my entire life than I have been this afternoon. I am spotting, and I am terrified. I called my Doctor's office and his nurse just told me to relax, and take it easy, and to call back an hour later and let her know how heavy I was bleeding, and if I began cramping. I laid down, and stared at the clock for an hour, got the nerve to get up and check for more bleeding and called my nurse back. "Just noticing blood on the TP after I use the toilet, and so far, no cramping" Good news, she said, and told me that if it worsens to call the on call doc and head to the Emergency Room (that is 40 miles away)...and that if I am having a miscarriage, there is nothing they can do about it.
I realize that this happens. I realize that there may be nothing at all wrong, I just need to take it easy. But that doesn't make it any less scary. So....still nothing more exciting than a little light spotting going on...and I am going to bed. I appreciate prayers/good vibes/etc that any of you can send my way. Thank you very much.
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity
I know how scarey that can be but place your trust in God honey. I spotted up to 14 week with Liam, so bad that I had to rush into the dr at exactly 14 weeks (I was sure I had lost Liam, there were clots and cramping)....nope (obviously) he was just fine.
ReplyDeleteWe've got you and baby K in our prayers! <3