![]() |
| Picture from Google Images |
A girl on a quest to lose some weight and gain a family...and maybe some insight too.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Happy New Year
I have to say that I am pretty happy that this year is over. As you know, this year has been a tough one for me. I started a new job, quit that job, started another that I really do like. I started seeing a therapist, finally. I grew stronger in my faith. I sought help regarding our struggle with starting a family and got put on Metformin.. So...I guess that all in all 2011 wasn't really all that bad...a year of taking a step in the right direction I guess. So...with that in mind...Here's to 2012 and the amazing blessings that I see coming our way. I hope that each of you are blessed beyond your hopes in 2012. Happy New Year!
In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment