Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yeesh!

It's been a month since my last Blog post,  and a busy month it has been! I have been working my arse off, we took a trip to KC to visit family, and celebrated Christmas here at home.  Honestly I could have done without the trip to KC...I would have much rather stayed home and gotten some much needed projects accomplished.  It was just a bad time of year to travel.
I wasn't much in the mood for Christmas this year.  I have been getting more and more grinchy about Christmas in the past few years and this year was the worst yet.  It just makes me so sad all the focus that is put on gifts and money for a bunch of crap that we don't really need.  So...next year I am suggesting that our family, instead of buying gifts for each other, we put whatever money we'd spend on those gifts and adopt a family or donate it to our local homeless shelter, and go to church together. We'll see how that plays out with my family....

Anyways, I hope that you and yours had an amazing Christmas and that God has blessed you with all that you have prayed for in 2011.  I think that 2012 will have some amazing blessings for me and my family.

Happy New Year!

In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment