Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pre-Seed

Let's face it....trying to make a baby, isn't always the most romantic of situations.  Scheduling sex, peeing on sticks to see if you're ovulating/pregnant, checking temperatures, trying specific positions that may or may not be the most comfy, but provide the best "sperm flow".   Not exactly sexy.  So...us ladies might have a slight issue with dryness.  With that in mind....I ordered some Pre-Seed , a sperm-friendly lubricant for the hubs and I to try.  I just figured with everything else that we are fighting, we don't need one more hinderance using KY or Astroglide or some other OTC lube.    AGAIN, you may be thinking eww, TMI...but, some people may not know that some lubricants can slow down the swimmers and even defect them, which is fine if you're not trying to get pregnant. And some people may not know that this is available!  But...the link is highlighted above to click on that goes straight to the website that I ordered it from.  YAY! 

With this "miracle lube" came a precious little packet of "baby dust" with a little poem on the front of the packet that reads" This baby dust is special, and is being sent to you, hoping it will help, your fondest dreams come true."  It's just some baby shower confetti in a cute little bag, but I just think it's sweet.  A special little touch that does not go un-noticed.  Thanks Baby Hopes for giving us a little sparkle of hope in this sea of doubt!

Strength, Love & Faith,
~Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment