Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, October 1, 2011

GAHHHH!!!

This.....has been a week! 

So, after a long week of waiting for my Doc friend to have a moment to take a look at my ultrasounds, he got to it yesterday, and.....NO PCOS!!!  YAY!!!! 

On another note...I HAVE OVULATED THIS MONTH!  I know,  how exciting, right?  However for someone who doesn't do this on a monthly basis...and is wanting to get pregnant...this is pretty spectacular news!  In fact, I wasn't sure I even COULD ovulate because every ovulation test I have taken up to this last cycle has come up negative...and for the last 3 days I have had POSITIVE ones!  I can't describe the weight that this has taken off of my shoulders...knowing that I CAN do this is amazing.  So, now I am confident that sooner than later we will have a precious babe in our arms.  Maybe even 10 months from now.  GAH! 

In other news....down 2 more pounds this week!  YAY! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! So in about two weeks I'll be waiting for the results of that ovulation ;) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete