![]() |
| Photo from Google Images |
I am really worried. I am scared that I am just setting myself up for disappointment by being so optimistic about finally ovulating. It's not like I'm expecting to be instantly pregnant...but at the same time, I am hopeful that I am. I have a nervous stomach constantly now and will until I can finally take a pregnancy test and know for sure. It's so hard to sum up my feelings about this, but like I said, I am hoping that I am pregnant, but I'm not banking on it...and while I will be disappointed if I'm not, I will still be hopeful that it will happen soon, and with the medicine that my doc is planning on putting me on to regulate my cycles, I'm sure it will be sooner than later. I should really just take the fact that I CAN ovulate as it's own victory for now, and just be calm and hopeful until those two little pink lines pop up on that fateful pregnancy test. I could use some prayers from those of you who read this. Prayers for patience, understanding, calm, and for that positive pg test to come in the near future. Thank you so much in advance!
Thanks for reading! Charity

I'm always praying my love! What meds are you being put on? Please tell me it's not provera, if so we should chat, just want you to be informed if I can help at all! I know it's hard to just rest in that you ovualted on your own, but this is huge, so many women take it for granted, not us! God has a big plan for you!! (and I love that image, cute!!!)
ReplyDelete