Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2011

Random...Oh, So Random!

Down two more pounds!  I feel so good, and it will only get better!  Now if I could just stick to working out every day instead of sporadically like it has been lately...oops!

In baby making news....PF11.2 ~as my husband and I call it~  (Pork Fest, 2011, round 2) (HA!) has commenced! TMI, I know...but the hubs and I like to keep a sense of humor about this situation...Thank God for my husband!  Pray for baby dust to fall upon us!!

Picture courtesy of google images
In other news, HUNTING SEASON STARTS TOMORROW!!  I'm so excited!  My family does outfitting for out of state hunters and some older people who may have a harder time hunting.  The electricity that is among all of us on the first day of hunting season is palpable! I LOVE IT!! 


Thanks for reading my random useless thoughts haha! Have a FABULOUS weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for two more pounds and porkfest! LOL! I love that he's keeping the humor (and doesn't feel used,LOL!) I hope I get to see you soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete