![]() |
| Imange courtesy of Google Images |
Welp, no pregnancy for me yet. My monthly bill came today. Surprisingly Im not as upset as I thought I'd be....I will take the small victory that I started another cycle which will make it two months in a row!!
My husband is so stinking wonderful. I know that many marriages suffer when put through the ringer like this. However, ours is growing ever stronger. While this journey certainly hasn't been easy, having an amazing partner like my Jay Jay has made it easier to handle. I love him so much that I can never ever even begin to put into words the feelings I have for this man.
Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a good week. Take care!
Thanks for reading! Charity

I think your first sentence speaks volumnes, no pregnancy YET. I'm glad you and J are doing so wonderful, it's nice when the hard times just pull you closer, it will make you even better parents when you do get that little miracle baby! Love ya!
ReplyDelete