Well...got my prescription for Metformin today. I am going to get it filled this weekend when we can make it to Walmart since it is about 10 bucks cheaper there than it is at our local drugstore. I was a bit skeptical at first about taking Metformin,but I trust this Doc very much and I know he wouldn't give me anything that would hurt me or that he didn't think would help. While Metformin is most commonly used for treatment of Type 2 Diabetes, it is also used to treat PCOS and increase the chances of women getting pregnant. I have read up online and have read many success stories, and my Doc himself said that his sisters had taken it to aid in their conception journeys, so that makes me feel much better.
For more information about Metformin and Pregnancy, Click here.
Thanks for reading! Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment