A girl on a quest to lose some weight and gain a family...and maybe some insight too.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
::SIGH::
I am really struggling today. I want to be a mommy more than anything, and the fact that it's not happening as easily as I wanted it to is really bothering me today. I just found out that another one of my acquaintences is pregnant and I hate to say that it makes me so sad. Not sad in the way that I am not happy for her and her husband...but sad in the way that I want it so bad and I can't have it. I know that makes me sound so selfish, but I can't help it, as much as I may try I can't help the way that I feel and it kills me to feel that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are normal feelings when you are trying and it's not happening as quickly as you would like. I won't say any of the cliche' stuff because it never helps, just know i love ya and I'm always here with a listening ear. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete