Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who Can Argue With That?

Well...I'm not giving up, but I'm not going to lie, I kind of want to.  I am emotionally exhausted, but my husband and I talked and decided that we just can't throw in the towel yet.  We will keep trying for another year while I am on Metformin and having regular cycles and continuing to lose weight.  After this year, if I'm still not pregnant, we will pursue other options. 

I know that this probably sounds silly to most/all of you, but the other night I asked God for a sign...a sign that we need to keep trying.  I asked for a specific sign, and a bit later, he provided that sign, exactly what I asked for.  I know that it wasn't just subconscious, because I was distracted and playing with my cats when the sign appeared, and I instantly remembered that this is what I asked for, what I begged for, and God is telling me to not give up.  So...who can argue with that?

In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment