Our Babie's Progress

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy

Ok...so...(I know I start a lot of posts this way, haha) I just realized that I haven't updated about the ol' "Pounds" portion of this here blog.  This is partly because other things have been on my mind, and partly because I just haven't stepped on the scale in the past few weeks.  But, I will try to find a few minutes to do it at work tomorrow. (That's a nice thing about working at a hospital...there's no shortage of calibrated scales!)  Maybe that will be my goal...every Friday to step on the scale and update.  That will make me hold myself accountable for actually sticking to my healthier eating habits and exercise routine, haha. 

In "Pregnancy" news...I went and spoke to my Doc friend today again.  (He's so wonderful) I just had a few questions regarding taking the Metformin, average time spans between when women start taking it and conceiving and so on and so forth.  So...the answer is 6 to 8 months between starting Metformin and conceiving...average...Now, I am not the most patient person on earth...but, I find this more than acceptable.  He said that he is very optimistic for this to work for me, and is very confident that we are taking the correct steps to making me a mommy.  (YAY!) I am so very thankful for this man.  He has helped me in more ways than one, and he is so kind and generous and willing to help in any way he can.   People like him remind me that there are amazing people in this world who are willing to make a difference, and that is so refreshing. 


Photo courtesy of Google Images

In other news, I love my husband so much!  Haha! And, as of this moment, I am content, which is something I haven't been in a while. 

In Strength, Love & Faith. Thanks for reading ~ Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment